Up-to-date Schedule for TRAINING NEBOSH INDONESIA
1.NEBOSH International Oil and Gas, 10 – 16 August 2017 in Bali
2.NEBOSH International General Certificate, 16 – 30 August 2017 in Bali
3.NEBOSH Environmental Certificate, 4 – 9 September 2017 in Bali
Handal Training is a leading training provider of Reliability, Risk, Maintenance and Safety and also the first local company in the Indonesia country receive accredited course provider approval from NEBOSH (Acrredited Center No. 738). Our highly qualified instructors and engineer have many years of equipment knowledge and training experience. We also provide a valuable courses in order to enhancing your knowledge and an international recognition professional carreer in the field of safety . This certification and training is accredited by NEBOSH or IOSH, U.K.
We very proud to serve you on the NEBOSH Training and certification program in Indonesia, such as; NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC), NEBOSH International Oil and Gas, NEBOSH Environmental Certificate, and NEBOSH International Fire Certificate. You will be able to choose the following dates which one the training that you want to attend in each type of the Training of NEBOSH in Indonesia (Training NEBOSH Indonesia) and certification program.
Schedule on Year 2017
- 1. 10 – 24 May 2017, Bali
- 2. 16 – 30 August 2017, Bali
- 3. 13 – 25 November 2017, Bali
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
1. HSE Manager/ Superintendent/ Engineer/ Planner/ Supervisor
2. Project Engineer
3. Process & Manufacturing/ Engineer
4. Production Planner/ Engineer/ PPIC/ Operation Engineer
5. Professionals who need details knowledge in HSE
Course fees of the NEBOSH International General Certificate is US$ 3150,-/delegate (early bird) and US$ 3300,-/delegate that including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, 11 days tutorials, 1 day examination, A Study Book with a nice illustration , NEBOSH exam & regristration fees, excluding accommodation, Tax and Bank administration fees.
NEBOSH International Oil and Gas on Year 2017
- 1. 27 Feb – 4 March 2017, Jakarta
- 2. 8 – 10 May 2017, Bali
- 3. 10 – 16 August 2017, Bali
- 4. 16 – 21 October 2017, Bandung
- 5. 06 – 11 November 2016, Bali
WHAT WILL I GAIN FROM THIS QUALIFICATION?
Give you vital understanding to help you perform better in your role
- Understand the techniques that are useful and practical in your industry, not just theoretical
- The NEBOSH name is a mark of excellence in the field of health and safety throughout the world
- Holding a NEBOSH qualification can help you stand out and bring you success and advancement
- What will my company gain from this qualification?
- Keeping people safe from injury and loss of life, it also means protecting valuable assets and avoiding prosecution, litigation and loss of reputation of company
- Help company achieve international standards and can even help win new business
- Provide a practical knowledge that brings real value, wherever they operate
- The qualification focuses on hydrocarbon process safety, so that candidates can effectively discharge workplace health and safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore throughout the world.
Course fees of the NEBOSH International Oil and Gas is US $ 2150,- /delegate (early bird) and US $ 2350,- /delegate that could be transferred to the Handal Wira Mandiri account number, and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, study book, NEBOSH exam & regristration fees, excluding accommodation, Tax and Bank administration fees.
NEBOSH Environmental Certificate on Year 2017
- 1. 15 – 20 May 2017, Jakarta
- 2. 04 – 09 September 2017, Bali
WHO SHOULD ATEND?
- Managers, supervisors and employees based in the UK, who have responsibility for managing environmental issues, as part of their day to day duties. This environmental qualification focuses on UK law and environmental management systems. It also provides a sound basis for progression on to the NEBOSH Environmental Diploma.
- No previous environmental management knowledge is required but candidates should note the assessment includes a written exam and the requirement to write a short report.
Course fee of NEBOSH Environmental Certificate is US $ 2350,- /delegate (early bird) and US $ 2500,- /delegate that could be transferred to the Handal Wira Mandiri account number, and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, study book, NEBOSH exam & regristration fees, excluding accommodation, Tax and Bank administration fees.